Saturday, January 17, 2015

Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters

As member of Crowdtap, I was given a free sample of Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters to try out. All opinions expressed are my own.

I'm a grade-A chocolate snot. When I heard recently that Cadbury had changed out the chocolate used for their fabulous Creme Eggs, I was sorely, sorely disappointed. So in the interest of complete disclosure, I'll say that I didn't expect much from Brookeside's Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters.

Well, just like Taylor Swift was mad, mad, mad, I was wrong, wrong, wrong because these things are delicious. They come in a resealable bag, though they really don't need to because it's hard to stop eating them once you start. They're an excellent blend of good quality dark chocolate, crunch, and fruit. (Yes, dried fruit. But it's not at all gross! It really, really works!) The clusters are quite variable in size, with some the size of my palm and others itty bitty teeny weenie. (So keep the big ones for yourself and give the kids the smaller pieces.)

The only downside is that they're on the pricey side, but the flavor is All. There.

If I could recommend these twice, I would. So yeah... go buy some!

No comments:

Post a Comment