Monday, June 30, 2014

Coppertone ClearlySheer

Disclaimer: I received free samples of Coppertone ClearlySheer as a member of BzzAgent.

When I initially signed up for the Coppertone ClearlySheer BzzAgent campaign, I didn't expect much. My past experience had taught me a few "truths" about sun protection:

1. It smells like the beach.
2. Even the non-greasy formulations that promise not to clog my skin will still clog it.
3. The lotion will feel vaguely mask-like and uncomfortable on my face.

When I received the box in the mail, I pulled out two formulations --a yellow bottle designed for Sunny Days, and a blue bottle for the Beach and Pool. I popped open the bottle of Sunny Days lotion and took a whiff. And I was surprised --like, genuinely surprised-- to find that it actually didn't smell like your stereotypical sunscreen! Instead, it had a pleasant, light, floral aroma.

The next morning, I slathered some on my arms and legs and paused as I got to my face, remembering the breakouts and the uncomfortable sticky feelings of the past. But I pushed through, applied a small amount, and was again pleasantly surprised by the product. It has a barely-there, light-weight feeling. And even better, it didn't do a single thing to clog my pores. A few days passed by, and no pimples! But best of all, the broad spectrum SPF 30 protection effectively shielded my skin from all apparent sun damage.

All in all, I recommend this product. Visit the Coppertone website for more products details and coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment